Come enjoy the outdoors with us this week!

WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY:

Dinertoure: Whistlestop Cafe, Fairlee, VT
6:45 AM, RSVP to [log in to unmask]
When I first came to Dartmouth, I hated the loneliness. I hated feeling
disconnected and out of place. As Sondheim wrote, "Alone is alone. Not
alive." Two years of meetings later, I hated the groups and the eventual
contortions that caused one man's personality to blend into another's. As
Arcade Fire wrote, "when I'm by myself I can be myself". I know I don't
care for solitude or companionship, but I'm not sure which one I care for
less. At Dinertoure, we provide a place at the table for the selfish beast
and the social animal. Come and be yourself, but please stop before it's
too much. The ride is free, bring small bills.

The FEED!!

Come hang out at the Rock for a delicious meal cooked by Chubber-Chefs Vipul Kakkad and Peter Governali.

There will be Parmesan Chicken, and BURTDAY KAKE to prematurely celebrate the birthdays of Krystyna Oszkinis and David Rice.

Dinner will be $4, the merriment and great company will be completely free!

Directions to the Rock: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~cabtrail/rock.shtml

THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY:

Black Tie Affair

Armington Overnight

Leave 5:30 P.M. Thursday

Return Before 9L’s Friday

Come have great company, great food, and a classy evening. Then an easy Sunrike Before Class on Friday. Formal Attire Firmly Suggested, Strongly Pressured. No really.

DOC Members: $5

Non-DOC Members: $7

Blitz Peter Governali, or Vipul Kakkad with questions or to sign up!

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY:

Playtime at Nunnemacher!!!
What: A super chill overnight to Nunnemacher Cabin (on the Dartmouth Skiway)
When: Friday, April 13 at 5pm-Saturday, April 14 (returning before noon)
Cost: $1 for DOC, $3 non-DOC members
Description: Come hang out and enjoy spring at the skiway. We will leave around 5pm from behind Robo and drive to the skiway before doing an easy 3/4 mile hike in to the cabin. It's up to you what to do from there! Note: there will be Frisbees and a 50" dragon kite, so…awesome. Delicious food and beautiful scenery guaranteed.
Blitz: Anabelle Ferguson with your 6-digit DA$H# to sign up or ask questions. Be sure to include dietary restrictions.

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY:

Hike Mt. Cardigan!

Saturday 9am-1ish

We will hike the casual and comfortable Mt. Cardigan this Saturday! An easier 4 mile round trip with some great views and great company. Delicious trail snacks provided. $3 DOC/$5 nonmembers.

Blitz Patrick Campbell to sign up

Partial Prezzzzy Traverse/Loop

Tent Overnight-Strenuous- Hiking Experience Recommended.

Join us for a (hopefully) beautiful two-day hike over New England’s highest Mountains. We’ll hope for great views from Monroe, Washington, Clay, and Jefferson. It’ll be a demanding but rewarding trip well worth the effort.

Leave 9:30 A.M. Saturday

Return Sunday Afternoon

Doc Members $10

Non DOC members $12

Blitz Peter Governali or Gerben Scherpbier to sign up or for questions.

Contradance in Norwich:

When: Saturday, April 14, 8:00 – 11:00 PM

Description: Come to the Norwich town hall for an evening of live music from Northern Spy and contradancing!  This is a really fun New England tradition and a great way to get out into the wider community.  Beginners are welcome as all dances are taught.

Difficulty level: Easy, but expect to get some exercise!

Cost: $5 to pay the band.

Blitz: Will Bishop to sign up

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY:

Hike up Moose Mt. - guaranteed moose (mt.) sighting!
When: Sunday, 10am - 2pm (or Saturday 12pm-4pm depending on interest)
Where: Moose Mt.
Cost: $3 DOC, $4 non-DOC
Description: Come on an easy, yet fun hike up Moose Mt. Moose Mt. is about a half hour ride from Hanover and about a 4 mile round trip hike. We will have lunch at the top and have lots of fun throughout the entire hike! Also
Blitz: Jocelyn Powelson with your preferred hiking date/time and we'll send out another blitz later once we've decided on the date so that you can sign up