Come enjoy the outdoors with us this week!

*WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY:*

*Dinertoure:* Whistlestop Cafe, Fairlee, VT
6:45 AM, RSVP to
[log in to unmask]<https://webmail.dartmouth.edu/beta/imp/message.php?Horde=e91a8a697db39eca1e0473aa45b26c93&index=43599#>
When I first came to Dartmouth, I hated the loneliness. I hated feeling
disconnected and out of place. As Sondheim wrote, "Alone is alone. Not
alive." Two years of meetings later, I hated the groups and the eventual
contortions that caused one man's personality to blend into another's. As
Arcade Fire wrote, "when I'm by myself I can be myself". I know I don't
care for solitude or companionship, but I'm not sure which one I care for
less. At Dinertoure, we provide a place at the table for the selfish beast
and the social animal. Come and be yourself, but please stop before it's
too much. The ride is free, bring small bills.

*The FEED!!*

Come hang out at the Rock for a delicious meal cooked by Chubber-Chefs
Vipul Kakkad and Peter Governali.

There will be Parmesan Chicken, and BURTDAY KAKE to prematurely celebrate
the birthdays of Krystyna Oszkinis and David Rice.

Dinner will be $4, the merriment and great company will be completely free!

Directions to the Rock: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~cabtrail/rock.shtml

*THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY:*

Black Tie Affair

Armington Overnight

Leave 5:30 P.M. Thursday

Return Before 9L’s Friday

*Come have great company, great food, and a classy evening. Then an easy
Sunrike Before Class on Friday. Formal Attire Firmly Suggested, Strongly
Pressured. No really.*

*DOC Members: $5*

*Non-DOC Members: $7*

Blitz Peter Governali, or Vipul Kakkad with questions or to sign up!

*FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY:*

*Playtime at Nunnemacher!!!*
What: A super chill overnight to Nunnemacher Cabin (on the Dartmouth Skiway)
When: Friday, April 13 at 5pm-Saturday, April 14 (returning before noon)
Cost: $1 for DOC, $3 non-DOC members
around 5pm from behind Robo and drive to the skiway before doing an easy
3/4 mile hike in to the cabin. It's up to you what to do from there! Note:
there will be Frisbees and a 50" dragon kite, so…awesome. Delicious food
and beautiful scenery guaranteed.
Blitz: Anabelle Ferguson with your 6-digit DA$H# to sign up or ask
questions. Be sure to include dietary restrictions.

*SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY:*

*Hike Mt. Cardigan!*

Saturday 9am-1ish

We will hike the casual and comfortable Mt. Cardigan this Saturday! An
easier 4 mile round trip with some great views and great company. Delicious
trail snacks provided. $3 DOC/$5 nonmembers.

Blitz Patrick Campbell to sign up

*Partial Prezzzzy Traverse/Loop*

Tent Overnight-Strenuous- Hiking Experience Recommended.

Join us for a (hopefully) beautiful two-day hike over New England’s highest
Mountains. We’ll hope for great views from Monroe, Washington, Clay, and
Jefferson. It’ll be a demanding but rewarding trip well worth the effort.

Leave 9:30 A.M. Saturday

Return Sunday Afternoon

Doc Members $10

Non DOC members $12

Blitz Peter Governali or Gerben Scherpbier to sign up or for questions.

*Contradance in Norwich:*

When: Saturday, April 14, 8:00 – 11:00 PM

from Northern Spy and contradancing!  This is a really fun New England
tradition and a great way to get out into the wider community.  Beginners
are welcome as all dances are taught.

Difficulty level: Easy, but expect to get some exercise!

Cost: $5 to pay the band.

Blitz: Will Bishop to sign up

*SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY:*

Hike up Moose Mt. - guaranteed moose (mt.) sighting!
When: Sunday, 10am - 2pm (or Saturday 12pm-4pm depending on interest)
Where: Moose Mt.
Cost: $3 DOC, $4 non-DOC
a half hour ride from Hanover and about a 4 mile round trip hike. We will
have lunch at the top and have lots of fun throughout the entire hike! Also
Blitz: Jocelyn Powelson with your preferred hiking date/time and we'll send
out another blitz later once we've decided on the date so that you can sign
up