It is not too late to be part of Relay!!!
April 28
Memorial Field and Leverone Field House
3pm-8am
(Theme: Relay Olympics!)

Relay for Life is your chance to help us raise money for the American Cancer Society and have a lot of fun doing it!

We are getting very close to our goal of 50 different teams!

However, we still need YOU to to make your team with your:
-friends
-floor
-club sports team
-varsity sports team
-greek house
-singing group
-club
-class?
-etc.!!!!!

This is a weekend you will regret missing! Imagine all of campus hanging out at the end of Spring term (April 28-29) to party/fund raise till the sun comes up! Get in on the action!

What is the best way to make a team?

The best way is to first sign-up as a team captain at www.relayforlife.org/DHLnh and then tell everyone to go online and join it! You do NOT need your team already figured out to get started! It takes only a couple minutes!

tl;dr

You can still sign up for relay.
Go to www.relayforlife.org/DHLnh
Step 1: Make team.
Step 2: Find friends.
Step 3: Tell everyone.
Step 4: Fund raise/have fun.

PS:
Visit our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/RFLofDHL
And our official website:  www.relayforlife.org/DHLnh
Or find more information about Relay here: http://www.relayforlife.org/learn/index
You can even blitz [log in to unmask] with any other questions/concerns/ideas/anything!