************************************
This Week in the
      PAN ASIAN COMMUNITY (Apr 9-Apr 15)
************************************
*Check out our exciting new blog for more updates!
www.Dartmouth.edu/~pac
Facebook: Pan Asian Community (Dartmouth)

***********************
Monday, Apr 9
***********************
Pan Asian Council Meeting
- 6:00-7:00 PM
- Collis 212

Dartmouth Chinese Culture Society (DCCS) Discussion: "Growing Up Asian-American: What I Wish My Parents Had Done Differently"
- 8:00 PM
- Collis 212
- Desserts provided by Lou's
- Open to all

***********************
Tuesday, Apr 10
***********************
Dartmouth Japan Society (DJS) Nihongo Table
- 1:00-2:00 PM
- Collis 218
- Open to all

Women of Color Collective (WoCC) General Meeting
- 6:30 PM
- Center for Women and Gender

Dartmouth Asian Organization (DAO) Dinner Discussion with Dean Chu: Asian American Psychology
- 8:00 PM
- Collis 212
- Open to all

Agape Tuesday Night Prayer
- 10:00 PM
- Rollins Chapel
- Open to all

***********************
Wednesday, Apr 11
***********************
Al-Nur: Discussion: Guilt by Association: A student & faculty discussion on surveillance, profiling and the rise of paranoia
- 4:30-6:00 PM
- Occom Commons
- Open to all

Dartmouth Japan Society (DJS) General Meeting
- 6:00-7:00 PM
- Collis 212
- Open to all

China Care General Meeting
- 8:00 PM
- Collis 218
- Open to all

***********************
Thursday, Apr 12
***********************
Vietnamese Students Association (VSA) General Meeting
- 6:00-7:00 PM
- PAC Resource Room (Robinson 104)
- Open to all

North Korea Project (NKP) General Meeting
- 7:00 PM
- Collis 212
- Open to all

***********************
Friday, Apr 13
***********************
Al-Nur: Jummah ("Friday Prayer")
- 1:15-1:45 PM
- North Fairbanks Hall (Behind Tucker)
- Open to all

Chinese Dance Troupe General Rehearsal
- 4:00-6:00 PM
- Manley 086 Gym
- Open to all

Agape Large Group
- 4:30 PM
- Fahey/McLane Ground Floor Lounge
- Open to all

Nora's Farewell Celebration
- 5:00-7:00 PM
- Brace Commons (bottom of East Wheelock)
- Dinner provided
- RSVP to "Pan Asian Council"

Shanti Hindu Puja
- 6:30-7:30 PM
- Rollins Chapel
- Open to all

Dartmouth Chinese Teaching Society: Chinese School
- 6:30-8:30 PM
- Reed Hall
- Open to all

Dartmouth Japan Society (DJS) Movie Night
- 7:00 PM
- PAC Resource Room (Robinson 104)
- Open to all

***********************
Saturday, Apr 14
***********************
Chinese Dance Troupe General Rehearsal
- 4:00-6:00 PM
- Manley 086 Gym
- Open to all

***********************
Sunday, Apr 15
***********************
Students of Hong Kong (SoHK) Lunch
- 12:30-2:00 PM
- Collis 101
- SoHK is serving a lunch with legitimate Chinese food to start off the term!
Open to all

Korean Language School
- 2:00-3:00 PM
- Reed Hall
- FREE
- Open to all

Vietnamese Students Association (VSA) Spring Roll Fundraiser
- 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Novack
- Open to all

Soul Scribes Open Meetings & Workshop
- 9:30 PM
- Collis 218
- Open to all

---
Compiled by OPAL's Pan Asian Council (PAC). If you would like to have your organization's meeting and events included for the following week, please blitz PAC intern, Lauren Kwak, by Sunday 11:59PM. Include name of event, day, time, location, and any other relevant info.