Dartmouth EMS now offers FREE American Heart Association CPR and First Aid classes for Dartmouth Undergraduate students ($40 for Dartmouth Graduate Students, Faculty, and Staff, $45 for Community Members). We are able to provide this service because of generous support from COSO.

-Our CPR courses includes AED (Automated External Defibrillator) training, and the certification is valid for 2 years.
-Our First Aid and CPR courses meet the requirement for DOC first-year trip leaders.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
American Heart Association

APRIL CPR and FA Class Schedule:
There is still space (around 8 slots per class)!

AHA Heartsaver CPR
Thursday, April 26th, 4:30PM -- Occom Commons (McLaughlin Cluster)
Saturday, April 28th, 11:00AM -- Occom Commons (McLaughlin Cluster)

AHA Heartsaver First Aid

Saturday, April 28th, 6:00PM -- Occom Commons (McLaughlin Cluster)

AHA Healthcare Provider CPR
Tuesday, April 17th, 4:30PM -- Occom Commons (McLaughlin Cluster)

To sign up, please visit:

Don't fret if you cannot make any of the classes for April, there will be even more classes in May and the schedule will be sent out in a few weeks!

If you have any questions please blitz [log in to unmask]
.

    Thanks!
Xinran Xiao
Community Training Officer