*Long Trail *(& some more Saranac)
One Wheelock, 8-11pm
Yeah, every Monday we'll be showcasing great beer and Yan's bartenders will
be mixing yummy virgin cocktails.

Update: We had to push back Pub Trivia Night to next week! But we promise
that next week, we'll have awesome prizes and even better trivia than
before!!!

*Apply for CGB<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDdwUXJ6N2JPUWxkQnpxN0hPM2Z5ZXc6MQ>!
*Applications due in two days!

Like One Wheelock on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Wheelock/170062213993
Like CGB on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Collis-Governing-Board/337854112924105

Join our mailing
list.<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dElwREdfaWdJcmVqS1VPbVlEaHBoSlE6MQ>

*
*
*Upcoming Events*

Mondays
*Microbrews & Mocktails*
Come hang out, drink beer, and
One Wheelock | 8pm-11pm
*
*
Tuesdays, starting April 10th
*Senior Sessions*
Seniors share their experiences, life lessons, observations, and opinions
about Dartmouth and beyond.
First week - Dani Levin '12, Steven Jin '12, and Patricia Lee '12
One Wheelock | 8pm-10pm

Wednesdays, starting April 11th
*Kwame's Open Mic Night*
Wednesday night staple with Lou's pies every week!
One Wheelock | 7:30pm-10:30pm
*
*
Thursdays, starting April 19th
*Pub Trivia Night!*
Come with a team or come by yourself! Trivia and snacks! Prizes in the past
have included gourmet chocolates and gift certificates to Morano Gelato and
more!
One Wheelock | 8-10pm
*
*
Friday, April 13th
*Spoken Words: Four Poets and the Consequences of Their Words*
Featuring spoken word artists Phil Kaye, Sarah Kay, and Anis Mojgani
Members of Soul Scribes will also perform.
http://www.project-voice.net/
http://philkaye.com/
http://www.kaysarahsera.com/
http://thepianofarm.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anis_Mojgani
One Wheelock | 7pm-9pm

*Lucky 13 Dance Party*
Great music, hot crowd, ridiculous cocktails. Get lucky.
One Wheelock | 10pm-midnight