Apply through the Affinities program (http://www.dartmouth.edu/~orl/housing/forms/affinity/affinity-form.html<http://www.dartmouth.edu/%7Eorl/housing/forms/affinity/affinity-form.html>) to live in the Sustainable Living Center during 12X* and/or 12F! The deadline is this Friday, April 6.

The SLC is a community dedicated to living sustainably and being aware of how our actions impact our environment. As a house, we participate in a food co-op so that we can purchase local/organic food whenever possible (residents are on the off-campus meal plan). We also work to educate each other about sustainable practices and energy use. You don't have to be a sustainability expert already to live here - part of our mission is to educate new residents and have them pass on the knowledge later!

If you:
want to eat delicious, home-cooked, local food
OR
think our planet is pretty great
OR
are eager to learn about living more sustainably-
APPLY TO LIVE IN THE SLC!

Blitz [log in to unmask] or Katie Jacobs ([log in to unmask]) with any questions!

*two words: farmer's market