First Open ABLE meeting of the Term

Today @ 5 PM

Casque and Gauntlet

(House on the corner of Main and Wheelock next to Dirt Cowboy)

We will be discussing our priorities and upcoming items for the term as well as talking about our leadership and the open positions for which people can run.

We will conclude with a general discussion about barriers to comfortably talking about ability issues.

What is ABLE?

ABLE (Access By Leadership in Equity) seeks to raise awareness within the Dartmouth Community about issues of access and ability, provide a network of peer-to-peer support for students with disabilities and health issues, and act as a coalition of students advocating for more accessible and equitable policies.  ABLE aspires to make Dartmouth a place where all students have complete access to the full Dartmouth Experience regardless of disabilities or health issues and were every member of the community has the knowledge, skills, and motivation to be leaders in the equitable treatment of people with disabilities and health issues when they leave Dartmouth.