Always thought it would be pretty cool to learn how to play Poker but never got the chance to learn how to? Came to Dartmouth wanting to play Poker with the other kids here but never got down to finding fellow enthusiasts?

Well, for all the Poker enthusiasts out there of all skill levels, the newly-founded Dartmouth Poker Society hosts its first ever meeting this Thursday, from 7pm to 8.30pm.

We will be introducing our club, what we do and then, we will be having friendly games of poker for everyone.

We will also be catering dinner, so come hungry!

What:    Dartmouth Poker Society's FIRST EVER MEETING
When:    April 5 (Thursday), 7-8:30pm
Where:    Fahey Ground Floor Lounge

See you there!