Do you know that yearbook photographers have FREE access to brand-new Nikon cameras and lenses? Best of all, we have editors who would love to show you how to use our equipment to take incredible shots!

OR… Are you interested in business and finance? Aegis is looking for new additions to our business staff. The business side is responsible for many aspects of the yearbook — including managing the budget and marketing the yearbook.

Drop by the office TONIGHT to eat MAI THAI and chat about the yearbook.

WHAT: Learn more about Aegis staff

WHEN: Monday, April 2nd. 5pm for photographer meeting; 7pm for business meeting

WHERE: Robo 207