Who said a 104-year-old rag like the Jack-O-Lantern can't keep up with the trends? *Takes self-shot in Hunger Games costume* *Muploads it*

Chiggity-check out our new Twitter:
https://twitter.com/#!/DartmouthJacko

*Blasts new Black Keys album while picking you up from school*

And kick it with us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dartmouth-Jack-O-Lantern/291956334164002

*Starts one-person flash mob outside your window dressed as your favorite character from Glee*

That ain't all, home skillets! We got a fresh new set of weeklies on our site:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~jacko/v2/

These are my jamz:
"Meet the Dicktones!" by Kimi Brown '14
"The Whore Ex & Other Stories, by Dr. Seuss" by Kimi Brown '14
"Leaked Pledge Trainer Blitz" by Dennis Zeveloff '12
"April Fool's Day and You" by Kenny Baclawski '12
"Rejected Subject Lines for My Gov 10 Survey Blitz" by Alex Procton '15
"A Typewriting Monkey Has an Existential Crisis" by Matt Garczynski '14
"The Reluctant Pianist" by Cecil B. Oswalt '12