Homophobia at Dartmouth... let's Talk it OUT.

"The life and work of a Dartmouth student should be based on integrity, responsibility and consideration. In all activities each student is expected to be sensitive to and respectful of the rights and interests of others and to be personally honest. He or she should be appreciative of the diversity of the community as providing an opportunity for learning and moral growth."
--The Dartmouth Principle of Community

Homophobia - it's rarely discussed, but frequently experienced by our fellow students.  Join PRIDE Week at Dartmouth to Talk it OUT.

TODAY!!!
8PM
Bentley Theater (walk into the Hopkins Center, turn right and go down the stairs!)
Free and open to all--no tickets required!
Followed by a reception at the Top of the Hop
----featuring a performance by the Dartmouth Rockapellas and food from Hanover Inn Catering

Talk it OUT will bring four of our fellow students together to share their experiences with homophobia at Dartmouth. Talk it OUT will create a safe space in which students who have experienced homophobia may come forward and illuminate the problem as it stands today.  Their words will be a call to action for all Dartmouth students to recognize homophobia and inspire a positive change on this campus.  Join us afterward for a reception & discussion at the Top of the Hop.