Did you like our donuts and cider?

How about our microbrews and mocktails?

This term the Collis Governing Board has a lot planned and we need your
help! From low-key, chilled out events like Kwame's Open Mic Nights to our
crazy busy dance parties, CGB has something for everyone.

If you like creating and planning events or marketing and advertising, apply
to be on CGB<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDdwUXJ6N2JPUWxkQnpxN0hPM2Z5ZXc6MQ>
!
*CGB 2012 Member Application:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDdwUXJ6N2JPUWxkQnpxN0hPM2Z5ZXc6MQ
*
Like paper? Paper applications are also available at the Collis info desk.

Collis Governing Board (CGB) is a student organization that both sponsors
and initiates programming within the Collis Center to promote social and
cultural awareness in the Dartmouth community. We also finance and oversee
the running of One Wheelock, a cafe in the basement of Collis that provides
free coffee and tea for campus. Our past events have included numerous
dance parties (Sugar Rush, Goose Bumps, the White Party), Donuts & Cider,
Kwame's Open Mic Nights, Valentine's Day Dinners, beer tastings, jazz
nights, and more than we can remember. We also provide and fund many
services around Collis including the bicycle pump, the fancy event lighting
in Common Ground, the cable packages in the TV room, magazines, and more!

The Collis Governing Board is:

Alexander Gordon - '13
Alicia Rodriguez - '14
Anne Campbell - '14
Anthony Mullen - '13
Ben Schifberg - '12
Bonnie McFarlane - '13
Alex Field - '13
Devin Routh - Gr '12
Ishita Kala - '13
Joseph Styer - '14
Kwame Ohene-Adu - '14
Lilly Ma - '13
Lindsay Mandel - '14
Mason Cole - '13
Nianyi Hong - '13
Nigel Mills - '15
Richard D'Amato - '13
Sam Marullo - '13
Steven Jin - '12
Vanessa Trinh - '13
Xinyu Yang - '13
Yan Fan - '12

Like One Wheelock on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Wheelock/170062213993
Like CGB on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Collis-Governing-Board/337854112924105

Join our mailing
list.<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dElwREdfaWdJcmVqS1VPbVlEaHBoSlE6MQ>

*
*
*Upcoming Events*

Mondays
*Microbrews & Mocktails*
Come hang out, drink beer, and play some poker with in-house poker pro
Jonathan West '12.
One Wheelock | 8pm-11pm
*
*
Tuesdays, starting April 10th
*Senior Sessions*
Seniors share their experiences, life lessons, observations, and opinions
about Dartmouth and beyond.
First week - Dani Levin '12, Steven Jin '12, and more to be announced!
One Wheelock | 8pm-10pm

Wednesdays, starting April 11th
*Kwame's Open Mic Night*
Wednesday night staple with Lou's pies every week!
One Wheelock | 7:30pm-10:30pm
 *
*
Thursday, April 5th
*Thursday Night Salsa with CGB Sangria*
Salsa and sangria! Is there a better combination? No salsa experience
needed! For people of all levels, shapes, and sizes!
Fuel | 8pm-11pm (Beginners Tutorial from 8-8:45)
*
*
Thursdays, starting April 12th
*Pub Trivia Night!*
Come with a team or come by yourself! Trivia and snacks! Prizes in the past
have included gourmet chocolates and gift certificates to Morano Gelato and
more!
One Wheelock | 8-10pm
*
*
Friday, April 13th
*Lucky 13 Dance Party*
Great music, hot crowd, ridiculous cocktails. Get lucky.
One Wheelock | 9pm-midnight