Know a Dartmouth community member who has gone above and beyond to become a sustainability champion?
Have a Secret Eco Hero in your midst?
Want some recognition for bringing new voices to the sustainability conversation or using a spork to eat every meal?

This year, on Earth Day, the Dartmouth Sustainability Office will be hosting the first annual:
Dartmouth Lorax Awards!

It's time to honor Dartmouth community members who have contributed significantly to furthering sustainability leadership at Dartmouth and in the world. The Dartmouth Sustainability Office invites you to submit nominations for 6 award categories! We want to hear about all the awesome sustainability work you and your peers are up to across the college and give out recognition!

SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS TODAY! Its quick and super easy!
http://tinyurl.com/8xadt4z

Details:
-- Nominations must be submitted by 4/8/2012.
-- The top 8 nominees in each award category will be identified by the Sustainability Office.  An Awards Selection Committee (student, faculty, and staff representatives) will select a winner in each category from amoung these top nominees.
-- Winners will be announced at the Dartmouth Lorax Awards Ceremony on Earth Day 4/2. Event will feature a formal reception, food, student performances and more! We are aiming to draw an audience from across the college and showcase all the sustainability progress being made on the Dartmouth Campus!