Hosting a program on Dartmouth College Radio is a fun and easy way to get involved with on-campus media, to gain valuable public speaking experience in a comfortable environment, and/or simply to share your musical tastes with classmates, friends, and family. There are plenty of time slots available, and no prior experience is necessary. If at all interested, please blitz Gregg Fox for information regarding training and scheduling.

Note: if you have hosted a program previously, let me know in your message and we'll go ahead and figure out a broadcast schedule.

Gregg Fox

Program Director