Hey beauties!

We would like to invite you to the the Women of Color Collective, a student discussion group that devoted to exploring issues women of color may face on campus and providing a bridge that connects participants regardless of residence, affiliation, religion, or sexual identity.

We will have out first meeting this week:
Thursday, March 29th
@ the Center for Women & Gender
6:30pm

This is an important meeting because we will be having ELECTIONS!
This term we have three open positions:

  *   President: leader who organizes Exec as well as body meetings, with the support of the rest of the Exec Board. Our President is also the liaison between WoCC and faculty advisor and is present at every Exec and WoCC meeting.
  *   Treasurer:  Exec members who manages WoCC’s funds and attends COSO meetings. Don’t be deterred by lack of experience-just be willing to learn.
  *   Liaison:  Exec member who is willing to attend general body meetings of different student organizations and represent WoCC at these meetings. Our liaison also reaches out to other students who may be interested in WoCC and will work with another liaison (Ro) to split up the community meetings.
By midnight on Wednesday, Blitz the WoCC account with your nominations (name and position). Feel free to nominate yourself! If you get nominated for a position (by someone else), we will notify you by Thursday morning. On Thursday at 6pm, we will give everyone who was nominated an opportunity to express why you would like to be a member of our Exec Board. *If you would like to refuse the nomination, just e-mail the account and let us know or tell us at the meeting. :)

You can only vote if you attend this meeting! And we would love to see you there.

Peace,
Women of Color Collective