****  BECOME A STUDY GROUP LEADER   ****

Interested in leading a study group this term? We need study group leaders for classes in Anthro, Bio, Chem, Ears, Econ, Engines, Gov, Ling, Math, Physics, and Psych.

If you're interested in becoming a study group leader, please fill out an interest form:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHpqX2ZVeVJhYlRoY3JsTXc3UWdETWc6MQ

You must have received an A or A- in the class to be eligible for the study group leader position.

Study groups meet for an hour and a half each week, and various times are available.

Pay is $12/hr.

We will be holding two information sessions for new study group leaders, Thursday at 4:30 and Friday at 4:00 pm in Collis 101. If you've led a study group in the recent past, you don't need to attend an information session.

Happy Spring!

Please contact [log in to unmask] with any questions!