Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Moving out? We'll take dorm room supplies, storage containers, desk organizers, mini-fridges, lamps, sports equipment etc off your hands! Get rid of it by donating to the Sustainable Moving Sale!

Collection bins now available in the following dorms:
Andres,Hitchcock, Lord, McCulloch, Morton, New Hamp,Richardson, Streeter, Thomas (McLaughlin), Topliff, Wheeler, the Fayerweathers!

Have furniture, clothing, TV's or other electronics? Or just looking for a ride home? Check out DARTLIST.COM<http://DARTLIST.COM/> ~ craig's list for Dartmouth!

For up-to-date info on what we're up to? Facebook: Dartmouth Sustainability