Hello Dartmouth,

We at DSIE would like to cordially invite you to the final round for the Oliver Wyman Case Competition. The OW Case Competition is the largest professional event at Dartmouth spanning across five schools. This year we had over 110 participants and 24 teams from the Thayer School of Engineering, Dartmouth College, Graduate School of Arts & Science, Dartmouth Medical School and The Dartmouth Institute of Public Health. The Tuck School of Business provided generous operations and advisory support.

The competition's final round will be held from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM on March 2nd at Cook Auditorium and will be open to the general public. Come support your classmates and their hard work as you watch the top six teams present their case and compete for a $2,000 Grand Prize and $1,000 Finalist Prize.

The case centers around Kiva, a non-profit organization that created the world's first person-to-person microfinance lending website, dedicated to help individual entrepreneurs. Learn more about Kiva at www.Kiva.org.

Dartmouth Society of Investment and Economics