Tomorrow, Active Minds is hosting our last Dinner Discussion Series event of the term: a dinner discussion about mental health on college campuses.

Come by, get free Boloco, and join our conversation about:
- Mental health trends in college students
- Mental health services on campus
- How to tell your friend you think they need help
- Why is going to a counselor worth your time?
- What do you do when you realize your therapist isn't a good fit for you? And how do you find someone who is right?
- What is the crisis system at Dick's House?
- What makes Dartmouth a stressful school
...and more!

When: TOMORROW (Tuesday, Feb. 28), 7:00-8:00pm
Where: Haldeman 125
Free Boloco, first come first serve!

See you there!

Sponsored by COSO