What do you wish people knew about you?

You are invited to anonymously contribute to a campus "PostSecret" community project responding to the question: What do you wish people knew about you? (Unfamiliar with "PostSecret"?  Check it out here.)

We will have two stations tonight (Sunday) distributing and picking up postcards.
Come find us 7:15 to 8:00 pm in Collis Cafe and King Arthur Flour cafe.

DIRECTIONS
1.  Take one of our 4x7 postcards, or two.

2.  Write/draw/create/design an anonymous message in response to the question: WHAT DO YOU WISH PEOPLE KNEW ABOUT YOU?

The postcards will be displayed in Baker Library at the end of the term.

- Inter-Community Council