Sex. Money. Related? Far too often.

Contrary to what many believe, sex trafficking is still very prevalent in the United States. Even more shocking is that the trafficking of minors for sex is widely practiced across our country.

Come learn more about why this persists and how to fight it.

Tonight, Modern Abolition Initiative will be showing the documentary "Sex + Money," a film about domestic minor sex trafficking and the modern-day abolitionist movement fighting to stop it.

Friday, Feb. 24th
6:30PM
Rocky 3

A free dinner will be provided.

See the trailer:
http://sexandmoneyfilm.com/

We will also provide a way to donate to an organization fighting sex trafficking, using dash.

~Modern Abolition Initiative