Need a late-night snack in the library? Novack and KAF not quite cutting it?

Come to DGLP's Dumpling Sale, in Novack, today from 8-10 PM!!!

Support our alternative spring break service trip to Hartford, VT while eating yummy food!

DA$H and Cash accepted.

*** DGLP (Dartmouth Global Leadership Program) is a student-run organization which sends Dartmouth students to under-resourced communities in Hartford, VT, Houston, TX, and Honduras for alternative spring break service trips. The Hartford, VT trip focuses on promoting leadership, global awareness, and wellness while building a sustainable relationship with our partner school, Hartford High School.***