"But...but, my dear sir! It's simply not possible. How could two such damnably fascinating products come into being in the same week?" you ask.

Well, I'd first like to respond by asking you why you're some sort of British fop from the 1920s. After you answer that, I'll say, yes, we actually have worked hard enough to have a new weekly out, and some Keggy shirts on the way, whcih--

"Oh heavens to Murgatroyd! Such scintillating delights!" you declare

Yeah, it's pretty cool. A new Keggy shirt coming in the next few weeks (can you say, Muppet Keggy?) and a great weekly for you to read to destress through the power of laughter. Not too shabb--Wait. Heaven's to Murgatroyd. Is that Snagglepuss's catch phrase? Who the hell are you? You don't seem like a student at all.

"Well tarnations! Now I'm a old-timey coal miner! I'm ready to have a hootenanny over this new Keggy shirt. When will it be for sale? When can I get this root-en-toot-en weekly?"

You're not consistent at all disembodied voice, but the shirt will be for sale sometime next week (as in a week from this week). Be on the lookout for it!

The weekly on the other hand is available now, you fucking weirdo!

=====
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~jacko/v2/
=====

~Including!~
Terrorist Pigeons - A comic by Julie Fiveash '13
Lewis van Lewiston Breaks Up with Things - by Kenny Baclawski '14
Five Other Uses for Blood by Kimi Brown
Weaprony for the Homemaker by Rebecca Drapkin
Awful MS Paint Comic - A Comic by Kenny Baclawski '49er