Were you overwhelmed by all the options?

Did you wish you had a quick and easy way to figure out what events your friends were going to?

Are you tired of making plans with your friends just to see them fall through?

Check us out at Heya Wanna: http://www.heyawanna.com

It's a free website that we created just to help you see what your friends want to do and form groups to actually make it happen.

We made it quick and easy to sign up by using your Facebook account. Once you have registered, check out events, create your own, share them with your friends, and make your plans actually happen for real this time.

We are launching exclusively at Dartmouth right now, and our website was built by a team of 4 Dartmouth students - Leo '08,
Nikhil '09, Si Jie '12 and Dexter '13.

As you can see, our team bleeds green.

We will also be in Novack this Monday and Tuesday, Feb 13th & 14th from 5-9 pm, giving out free cookies & treats and hearing what you think about our website. Please come say hi and let us know how we can improve your experience using Heya Wanna!

If you can't make it out to Novack to chat, please send us your feedback using our website's feedback and support tab, and we will quickly respond and improve our service to your liking. It's your chance to make a big impact on a small and nimble startup looking to change the way we hang out with friends.

Hope you had a great Winter Carnival, and see you on the website!

Cheers,
-The Heya Wanna team