Hi everyone,

On behalf of the ISA I would like to thank you to all of you who attended the Winter Ball and helped make it the success it was.

I hope everyone had a great night and that you all left feeling more connected with ISA than when you came in.

As you all know ISA is trying to make itself a more campus wide organization capable of connecting with students, both international and non-international alike.

In an effort to do this we are holding a meeting this Thursday from 5-6pm at Collis 101 .

We invite everyone, and anyone who is interested in helping to mold ISA into an organization that everyone connects with everyone, to come and pitch their views on which direction they think we should be taking ISA as a student organization.

If you feel there are events you like and we should do more of then this would be the perfect place to have your thoughts heard. Conversely if there are events that you dislike and think we should reduce/ stop completely then this is also the forum for you to voice those opinions. Also if you have any ideas for events that ISA has not done before but you think would be a great addition to our current list of events, then this meeting would be the perfect place to raise you suggestions.

We also invite all interested persons to join our membership and "like" us on Facebook and help with future organization of events.

Check out our FB page "Dartmouth ISA" to see pictures of the Winter Ball. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dartmouth-ISA/150863398314290

As an FYI the ISA "accents are sexy" T-shirts will also officially go on sale immediately after this meeting. We are selling them for $8. Please bring cash!

Drinks and light snacks will be provided

See you all there.

~ISA

What:  ISA meeting
When: Thursday 5-6pm