*Ever felt stereotyped because of your Greek house?* *Ever stereotyped another house?* *Ever been hazed?* *Ever hazed someone else?*

**Ever thought women could be kinder to each other?**

 Please join the Panhellenic Council, **TONIGHT at 7:30 PM in Collis Common Ground** for a night of education and frank conversation as we confront issues of female divisiveness in our Greek system. We hope to bring new members of sororities and upperclass women together to figure out how sororities can be used as a vehicle for overcoming girl-on-girl "crime," such as cattiness, stereotyping, gossip and hazing.

We will be screening the award-winning documentary, "Finding Kind," produced by the nonprofit organization the Kind Campaign. The Kind Campaign aims to educate women about the negative and lasting impacts of girl-on-girl "crime," and help us understand how our experiences as adolescents and young women can transform our relationships well into adulthood. The film will be followed by a discussion led by Jennifer Sargent, New Hampshire District Court Judge and Dartmouth professor (see details below).

Catered by Boloco: come early to get food before the movie starts!

Sponsored by the Panhellenic Council, GLOS, AZD, Alpha Phi, DDD, EKT, KD, KDE, KKG, SD

More about the film:

 In Finding Kind, filmmakers Lauren Parsekian and Molly Thompson, who met while in school at Pepperdine University, set out in a cross country journey of discovery and education.

Interviewing women and girls along the way about their lives and experiences, Parsekian and Thompson find, among all of the unique personal stories, some universal truths about growing up as girls.

Finding Kind is a document of that journey, and of the filmmakers’ quest to take these experiences and find a common ground of kindness and mutual respect.

In addition to all of the individual girls and women who share their personal experiences about girl on girl bullying with the filmmakers, Parsekian and Thompson include interviews with respected experts and authors in the fields of psychology, education, and the interrelationships of women and girls.

http://findingkind.indieflix.com/movie/

More about our speaker

Jennifer Sargent has spent the last twenty years in law and education.  Most recently, Ms. Sargent served as Disciplinary Counsel for the State of New Hampshire’s Supreme Court Attorney Discipline Office.  At the Attorney Discipline Office, she prosecuted lawyers who committed ethics violations against clients and the legal system.  Prior to becoming Disciplinary Counsel, Ms. Sargent  served as a New Hampshire District Court Judge.   Former Governor, and current U.S. Senator Jeanne Shaheen appointed Ms. Sargent to the bench in 2002.  Ms. Sargent has also been a Visiting Associate Professor Writing at Dartmouth College and an Associate Professor of Law at Vermont Law School.   She began her career in law as a public defender in New Hampshire in 1993.