Got that special someone in your life?
Have that potentially-special someone in your life?
Rather a group of singers express your feelings than doing it yourself?

If you answered “yes” to any of the above…

Send a Singing Valentine to that lucky person and have the Dodecs serenade them with YOUR CHOICE of love/affection/friendship song:

For lovers of the classics: “My Girl” by the Temptations!
Got a little more edge, and miss Jack Black? Have the sweet tunes of “F**k Her Gently” fall upon their ears
Miss elementary school, when flirting was so much simpler? Just ask for “I Want It That Way” by the Backstreet Boys.

Valentines are only $7 and will be sold in Collis this week during lunch hours (~11am-2pm), as well as via blitz ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)!
If you’re unable to buy a valentine in person, blitz us!
Cash and DA$H accepted (make sure you have money on DA$H!)

Times slots are limited, so get one while you can!
Happy Valentine’s Day!