Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

,campus Dear

!staff Jacko the by written articles new 666 with issue weekly new a you bring to excited really We're .today you show to have we what of proud we're and ,week funny SATAN pretty a been has it Overall, .Carnival Winter for ready get to sure be And .hibernation of out Keggy getting are Jacko the at we and ,away week a only It's .appearances LED ZEPPELIN WAS HERE cool some making be certainly he'll ,out watch So

.recently offices Jacko the in noises weird really some been have there ,news other In .voices distant and ,creaks ,bumps little of lot A ELI MANNING SOLD HIS SOUL TO THE DEVIL .it on finger their put really can one No .up that bring we'd thought just we but ,haunted we're that Not !haha us haunting is Seuss Dr. of ghost OKAY FINE SO DID TOM BRADY BUT HIS SOUL WAS WORTH A LITTLE LESS the Maybe !weeklies our reading to on get and ,week good a have Anyway,

============================
/v2/~jacko/edu.dartmouth.www//:http
============================

:as such articles Featuring

"Football Watch Don't Who People for Parties Superbowl 7"
'12 Baclawski Kenny by

"Question Pressing A"
'14 Garczynski Matt by

"Maintenance Marauding"
'15 Friday Nathanael by

"Around Guy Funniest"
'13 Fiveash Julie by

"Her on Sin Original of Blame the Laying for Eve to Apologizes ,Palindromes Into Really Getting and Courses WGST Some Taking After Adam,"
'14 Garczynski Matt by

"!Teeth Whiter to Steps Easy Five Discovers Mother Local"
'15 Procton Alex by

/v2/~jacko/edu.dartmouth.www//:http

,yours Dearly

Lantern-o-Jack The

/v2/~jacko/edu.dartmouth.www//:http

The Jack-o-Lantern is a non-Satanic student humor organization. Anyone can join, no experience necessary! We meet Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9pm in Robinson Hall 204 and Saturdays at 2am in the Bema for our weekly goat sacrifice to Shub-Niggorath.