Log on to www.dartmouthsportsnetwork.com<http://www.dartmouthsportsnetwork.com/> to listen to the latest episode.

This week on the Scene:

GABAS MALDUNAS '15 and JVONTE BROOKS '15: Dartmouth's Freshman "Twin Towers" join Jeff Portnoy to talk about the future of the Men's Basketball Program.

CHRIS GARRETT: The Men's Hockey Play-by-Play Announcer calls in LIVE with his assessment of the team's performance to date.

HIGHLIGHTS: Our team has the calls from all three of last week's Hockey Games.

SUPER BOWL PREVIEW: Our team previews the Super Bowl, and the Ivy League Basketball Games in Hanover this weekend.

www.dartmouthsportsnetwork.com<http://www.dartmouthsportsnetwork.com/>

The Big Green Scene: Dartmouth's one and only sports talk show!