*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Interested in games? Want to meet cool people? Like Thai food?

On Wednesday, January 18th from 4-7 p.m., the Tiltfactor Laboratory
will be hosting an Open House for members of the Dartmouth community.

Come greet the new year with the folks behind Dartmouth’s Game
Research Lab! Meet our student designers, staff, and founder Mary
Flanagan– and play games! This time we will be playing Kinect games as
well as showing our own new games including POX for iPad and
prototypes for our gender stereotyping and STEM field-related games.
We'll also discuss our new after-school program in Lebanon and eat
Thai food!

The lab is located at North Fairbanks Hall, 3rd floor. If you go to
the Tucker Foundation building (South Fairbanks Hall) and find the
door closest to the Mass Row parking lots, you will be at North
Fairbanks.

	Come on in -- we can't wait to meet you!