Remember the Man...
 Honor the Legacy ...

The 20th Annual Martin Luther King Jr. Candlelight Vigil Processional

  Monday, January 16, 2012
5:00 PM
Cutter-Shabazz 1st floor lounge

***************************
The life and work of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. laid the foundation for the civil rights movement and acted as a catalyst for many of the freedoms we currently enjoy. Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc., Theta Zeta Chapter, invites the Dartmouth community to meet at Cutter-Shabazz Hall for a candlelight march across campus to pay homage to Dr. King and his contributions to the civil rights movement. Please join us as we celebrate the legacy of this influential pioneer and reflect on the impact he has had on all our lives. The event will feature an address by special guest speaker Robert L. Wallace, President and CEO of BITHGROUP Technologies, Inc. Refreshments from the Hanover Inn will be provided afterward at the Top of the Hop, Hopkins Center.

Brought to you by,
The Brothers of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.