We're running it back.

Programming Board invites you to roll down to Salt Hill Pub tomorrow night from 8-10PM and eat food.

Enjoy Free appetizers!

and

Free fountain drinks!

It's very simple. You go, you get food and drink. Be merry!

Secret Protip: If you go through the Hop, it's a way to avoid the cold AND wave bye to the DDS establishment that you won't be wasting a swipe on that night! Win-Win?

Courtesy of Programming Board. Just get there early, we run out of food quickly. Also, 1 appetizer per two people so bring a friend so you don't have to eat with THAT guy/girl.

Only while supplies last, no purchase necessary to enter send in a mail in entry slip to blah, blah, blah stuff that no one hears or reads so I don't understand why they ever bother to put them in commercials, if something goes wrong, this is America, we'll still try to sue the company regardless of the fine print.