Are you interested in working out but don't know what to do?

Are you already experienced with working out but looking to collaborate and share training techniques with others who love fitness?

Did your New Year's resolution have something to do with exercising more or getting in shape?
Then come check out the Dartmouth Fitness Club! The Dartmouth Fitness Club was created to unify the physically active community at Dartmouth. Its goal is to enrich everyone's exercising experience by providing information, motivation, and for everyone from those who have never touched a weight in their life to self-proclaimed gym rats. We will be holding our first meeting ever at 6pm on January 26 in Collis 101. Because this club is brand new, we can take it in any direction that would benefit the students. So if you are looking for that motivation to finally start working out, if you want to learn about fitness and exercise, or if you just want to connect with other people that enjoy exercising, come check us out!

If you are interested in attending our meeting on January 26, please blitz back so that we have an idea of how many people there will be. If you want to join the club but can't make it to the meeting, send me a blitz and I'll add your email to the group list.

Thanks!

DFC