You’ve asked for it. You’ve been waiting for it.

And now it’s here!

Dartmouth College’s first discussion group that is open to all women who want to discuss issues facing women in the queer community.

Our aim is to provide women of all walks of life a forum to discuss these issues and hopefully sponsor a speaker to come visit Dartmouth.

Some of the topics we want to discuss are…

If you have a topic suggestion, or want to come and engage in meaningful discussion, or want to simply listen come to the

Center for Women and Gender (located in the Choates)

At 5pm Thursday, January 19th 2012. Food will be provided.

Blitz 'aas' with any questions.

Ashley Afranie-Sakyi '13

OPAL LGTBQA Student Intern