The Snow Sculpture is looking for people who want to keep tradition alive.  Come to the meeting on Tuesday at 5pm in Collis 303 if you want to be a part of the 2012 Snow Sculpture Crew.  (If the location changes last minute there will be a note on the door saying where we are.)

We will quickly go over what the Snow Sculpture Crew is all about, how you can help, and then pick a sculpture design, assign official positions, and be ready to get the ball rolling by our first build day, January 16th.  Whether it snows or not, the Snow Sculpture must go on.  Come with questions, come with calendars, and help make this Winter Carnival as memorable as the Colosseum and the Castle.

[cid:F4BDF50E-DBD6-475F-8DDF-316AC0538034@Dartmouth.EDU][cid:271D46AA-E913-48FA-9E07-18188FC55B6C@Dartmouth.EDU]