Have you picked up an issue of The Dartmouth Law Journal on campus recently? Interested in pursuing a career in law? Connecting with the Dartmouth Lawyers' Association or joining one of the first undergraduate law reviews in the nation?

Then come to our first meeting of the term!

The Dartmouth Law Journal Informational Meeting
Wednesday, January 11
7:30 PM
Carson L02

Learn about what we do, and apply to be an Associate Editor!

The Dartmouth Law Journal
dartmouthlawjournal.org  [ <-- NEW website!]

Note: Applications for staff positions will be distributed after the meeting.
Returning staff members and those interested in joining are required to attend if they
wish to participate this term. Regular meetings will be held on Thursdays at 7:30 PM.