who can put pen, paintbrush, marker, pencil, crayon and thoughts to paper!

Submit to Black Praxis!

We take any and everything, from refined essays to poetic ramblings to unique artwork.

We need YOU for the Winter 2012 Issue!!

SUBMIT
    SUBMIT
        SUBMIT
            and get published!

Have your voice heard!!

Nervous about submitting? Then get involved and be a part of the Black Praxis Staff!
Positions available: Managing director, content editor & layout editor

Join us on
WED JAN 11th @ 8PM in the Black Praxis Room
in Cutter Shabazz (the room between the Library & TV room) for the first staff meeting.
Absolutely positively no experience necessary

Thanks to all that came out to our Launch Party.

Feel free to contact us with any questions or concern.
We hope to hear from you soon!