Come to Street Soul's first practice of the term at 4:30 pm in 301 Wilson TODAY!

Street Soul is Dartmouth's only freestyle street dance group. We focus on poppping and b-boying. We offer free lessons to anyone and everyone who is interested in these dance styles. So if you want to learn some cool dance moves, or just have fun after class, come to Street Soul's first practice today! No prior experience necessary!
Practice will take place from 4:30 to about 7pm. But you don't have to stay for the whole thing!

If you're not familiar with popping and bboying, check these videos out!
(Popping) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7JK8Set5q0&feature=related
(B-boying) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MApRR38cZoY

Get Excited!