No we aren't Nigerian princes trying to move stolen oil profits into your bank account, but what we offer is a much more exciting opportunity (and we won't steal your identity either)!

Come join the DBJ at our first meeting of the term! Whether you want to interview leading business experts, publish your opinions on cutting edge business developments, or just want to explore any topic that piques your interest, the DBJ offers the opportunity to publish what you want while working with others that are just as passionate about business. We are ready to kick off a great new term, and all are welcome to join us. We are particularly interested in recruiting new writers and layout staff with experience using Pages, but we are always open to accomodating whatever interests you have. Also, need I mention FREE PIZZA?

What you need to know:

Location - Collis 101
Date - Wednesday, January 11th 2012
Time - 5pm

We look forward to seeing you there!

For more information visit dartmouthbusinessjournal.com

Off campus? Don't worry, you can still get your awesome business ideas and opinions in the DBJ. Just blitz us and we'll let you know how you can help.