Dartmouth Students for Israel (DSI) presents a special event on the day of the N.H. primary (with pizza as well):

Fred Karger meeting with Dartmouth Students for Israel

First Jewish Republican Presidential Candidate

Afterwards, join DSI for our first meeting of the term, to discuss our plans for the term and exciting up-coming events featuring award-winning photojournalist Ruben Salvadori and Israeli diplomats. All are welcome.

Date: Tuesday, January 10th

Time: 5:00 PM

Roth Center, Koreman Library

Join Dartmouth Students for Israel as we hear from the first Jewish Republican Presidential candidate in United States history on the day of the New Hampshire primary. A senior consultant for the campaigns of Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, and Gerald Ford, Karger is also the first openly gay presidential candidate from a major political party in American history. He recently traveled to Israel in May, meeting with a variety of leaders such as Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon of Israel Beiteinu and MK Nitzan Horowitz of Meretz.