Ever gone to a Dog Day or Casual Thursday show and wished that you, too, could take part in the wonderful world of improv?

NOW YOU CAN!

We are establishing an OPEN improv group called Improv to the People!

Know nothing about improv? That’s cool, we're novices too.

Not funny? Neither are we!

We’ll be doing only short-form improv, which consists of easy and fun games fit for beginners and experts alike. (Think Comedy Central's "Whose Line Is It Anyway?") The idea is to create a fun, open, weird, and low-stress space where we can learn the basic aspects, pleasures, and philosophies offered by this incredible practice. If you want improv in your life, join Improv to the People! You can come any time throughout the term - no auditions, no acceptance blitzes, and no limit to the fun.

To receive more blitzes regarding Improv to the People, respond to [log in to unmask] and I’ll keep you updated on all of our gatherings.

We’ll gather (location TBA) on Wednesdays from 5:30-7 starting this week.