Come see what's going on at the farm this winter and how you can get involved! TUESDAY 1PM Robo Basement A teaser of winter activities: * Education- we want to use our weekly meetings for workshops and presentations on farming and the food system! And we want to get you involved in guiding what we learn about! * Maple sugaring- learn how to make maple syrup and help get ready for and run the sugaring operation! * Crop planning- we're opening new garden space, which means we'll be learning to plan a garden or farm starting early in term! * Greenhouse growing- we'll be starting seedlings for the greenhouses from early February on! * Farming/Sustainability Conferences- we'll take a trip to the Northeast Organic Farming Alliance (NOFA) Vermont-chapter Winter Conference in Burlington on Feb 12.