Contemporary and Modern Dance has influenced Swing. It has evolved from it's swingy predecessors and now looks like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=66ME7lIXBSc
and this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rrdyvApWB90

If this intrigues you, come to our meeting in FUEL this Saturday. at 5:30pm.
We will have a quick meeting discussing our schedule, planning, and if you're interested in being a part of the discussion. We are planning to travel this term. We travel every term. We are looking at going back to Montreal and Boston and perhaps even flying places. No place is off limits. But we need YOUR input.

We will have a quick Intermediate lesson and a bit of music following after the meeting.

Beginner Lessons start next Tuesday.

BLITZ BACK IF YOU WANT ON THE BLITZ LIST and YOUR INTERESTS.
WE ARE REVAMPING OUR LISTS, SO BLITZ EVEN IF YOU"RE ON CURRENT LISTS.