Ever wanted to work for a nonprofit?  Interested in Global Health? Marketing? Finance? Design? Writing? Southeast Asia?

Join GlobeMed at Dartmouth! There will be an information session this Thursday (1/5) at 6pm in Carson 060 (right next to Novack).  New members are definitely welcome!  We'll introduce the GlobeMed model and our partner, recap our successful fall term, discuss our plans for winter term (including our benefit dinner in Collis Common Ground on Friday, 2/17 at 6:30pm), and take questions.

GlobeMed is a student-led nonprofit focused on addressing global health inequity. GlobeMed creates long-term partnerships between college students and grassroots health organizations around the world.  These partnerships are fostered through direct and frequent communication between partner and chapter, as well as through financial support for specific projects.  GlobeMed at Dartmouth has partnered with the Kachin Women's Association Thailand (KWAT), located in Chiang Mai, Thailand.  KWAT supports and empowers women and children who have left their homes in the Kachin State of Burma and have crossed the Thai-Burmese border into Thailand due to political, economic, and social deterioration.

See you Thursday!
GlobeMed