right around the corner, sooooooooooooooooo let’s CELEBRATE!!!

 1st Annual Kwanzaa                       Celebration

“What is Kwanzaa?”…" I celebrate Christmas"... " I dont identify as black or African-American"...  "I'm african"... " why is this important during finals?"

Come reconnect with each other :

1st Floor of Cutter Shabazz

Wednesday, November 30th

6:00pm

Purpose:  Kwanzaa is a time of gathering together to celebrate the African-American culture, the fruits of our labor and our accomplishments ( February is too short any way).

Speaker : Professor Rickford

Performances by: African Chorus and For Your Glory Praise and Worship dancers

***dinner will be provided***