***How can we help the finances of veterans?
***How can we improve pregnancy outcomes through dental care?
***How can we help middle school students cope with stress and anxiety?

Design for America is a newly founded student group that is part of a national network of 8 schools in the US that uses the design process to devise innovative solutions to local social problems.

Come watch the progress of the 3 projects we have worked with this term and learn about ways to get involved with community service through design.

MacLean 132, at Thayer School Engineering from 5 to 7, Wednesday 30th. Food will be provided.

Limited spots. Please RSVP.