*Want a warm freshly baked crepe during those long hours in the library?*

GlobeMed will be making crepes in Novack Thursday 12/1 from 8-11pm and
Friday 12/2 from 8-10pm!!

We will have nutella, bananas, strawberries, sugar, cinnamon, and whipped
cream to add. What a sweet way to make a difference!

Suggested donation is $3, and all proceeds will promote the health of women
and children displaced by the ethnic conflict and civil war in the Kachin
State of Burma.  Please help support our project and our partner, the
Kachin Women's Association Thailand!

If you'd like to help support our cause, our online donations page is up
and running for the holidays!
http://www.razoo.com/story/Globemed-At-Dartmouth

Thanks!
GlobeMed at Dartmouth