I am thankful for TNS. I am thankful for the music. I am thankful for dancing. I am thankful for my salsa-friends. I'm thankful for all the new people who come on Thursdays to learn something new.

Next Thursday's Thanksgiving, and the Thursday after that is the reading period so this might be our last full salsa lesson. Come and learn some new moves you'll need in those salsa clubs you'll hit when you go to Boston/New York.

8:00 - absolute beginners. if you've never salsa-ed before, Jin'll teach you the basics in just 30 minutes
8:30 - 9:30 - beginner's lesson (although you guys are hardy beginners anymore!)
9:30 onwards - free dance! But if you wan to learn more intermediate stuff, do ask us and we'll teach

dance,
TNS

TNS (Thursday Night Salsa) is a student run organization that teaches Salsa classes
for free every Thursday,every term, in Fuel. We also organize occasional dancing-trips away from Hanover.
Blitz us with any questions or if you want to get more involved and receive moresalsa-related info.