Dear Dartmouth Student,

YOU are invited to participate in our Inaugural Mbele Africa Inter-College Convention tomorrow, November 19, 2011.

Here are the events we have lined up for you:

Time

Event

Venue

8:00am- 9:30am

Breakfast Baraza Roundtable Discussions. Breakfast Served.

Occom Commons

9:30am- 10:00am

Opening Plenary. Video Address to Mbele Africa by Her Excellency, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, President of Liberia

Occom Commons

10:15am- 11:45am

Project Presentations, Block I

Kemeny 007, Kemeny 008, Haldeman 041

12:00pm- 1:00pm

Networking Lunch

Collis Commonground

1:30pm- 3pm

Presentation: Sub-Saharan Africa Regional Economic Outlook by Dr. Mark Plant, Deputy Director, African Department, International Monetary Fund

Filene Auditorium, Moore

3:15pm- 4:45pm

Project Presentations, Block II

Kemeny 007, Kemeny 008, Haldeman 041

5:00pm- 7:00pm

Dinner and Innovations Talk. Speakers: William Kamkwamba ’14 and Theodore Sumers ’12, President, Dartmouth Humanitarian Engineering

Collis Commonground

7:15pm- 8:30pm

Marketplace of Ideas

Rockefeller Hinman Forum